Inhalt des Dokuments
Electronic Copy Delivery Service
Electronic Copy Delivery Service temporarily not available
Unfortunately, our electronic copy delivery service is temporarily not available. All journals offered by this service can of course be inspected on site and scanned on your own. We will inform you about our communication channels library website, Facebook and Twitter as soon as the service is available again.
TU staff and TU students may request articles from journal holdings of the Central Library as well as from the Architecture/Arts History and Physics Department Libraries and the Special Libraries Wirtschaft & Management and Mathematics via our electronic delivery service.
Conditions and Charges
To use this service you have to provide your email address in your library account.
- for TU staff: free of charge
- for TU students: currently Euro 2,- per article. The fee will be charged automatically to your library account.
Delivery time: 1-3 workdays
- File is available on an FTP server 14 days for download.
- Important: The download link you receive by e-mail, so you have to enter your e-mail address into your library account. On "My Account" you can check or change this entry if necessary.
How Does it Work?
- Please sign in into your account in the Primo Knowledge Portal.
TU staff: log in with their staff ID number and their password (preset to the postal code)
TU students: log in with their tubIT-account
- Then search for the journal title. In the Locations tab click on "Photocopy request for TU members"
- Then the order form for the article will open up.
Zusatzinformationen / Extras
Tel.: 030 314-76140