Inhalt des Dokuments
Electronic Copy Delivery Service
TU staff and TU students may request articles from journal holdings of the Central Library as well as from the Architecture/Arts History and Physics Department Libraries and the Special Libraries Wirtschaft & Management and Mathematics via our electronic delivery service.
Conditions and Charges
To use this service you have to provide your email address in your library account.
- for TU staff: free of charge
- for TU students: currently Euro 2,- per article. The fee will be charged automatically to your library account.
Delivery time: 1-3 workdays
- File is available on an FTP server 14 days for download.
- Important: The download link you receive by e-mail, so you have to enter your e-mail address into your library account. On "My Account" you can check or change this entry if necessary.
How Does it Work?
- Please sign in into your account in the Primo Knowledge Portal.
TU staff: log in with their staff ID number and their password (preset to the postal code)
TU students: log in with their tubIT-account
- Then search for the journal title. In the Locations tab click on "Photocopy request for TU members"
- Then the order form for the article will open up.
Zusatzinformationen / Extras
Tel.: 030 314-76140