Inhalt des Dokuments
Requesting, Reserving and Collecting Items
- Items from the closed stacks can be ordered via .
- Requests from the closed stacks and can be picked up within 7 opening days at the Self-service collection area.
- You can reserve books which are on loan via the Primo Knowledge Portal. When they are returned you will be notified by email or letter.
- Reserved items can be picked up within 7 opening days.
Collecting Items / Self-service collection area
- Reserved items which are ready for loan and items requested from the Closed Stacks can be collected at the Self-service collection area in the Circulation Department.
- You will find your requests arranged on the shelf by the first two letters of your last name and the last four digits of your user ID.
Request for: Shelved under: Michael Tester,
user ID 169090123450
- You can immediately check out (requested) items using the self-issue machines.
- Requests from the closed stacks and reserved items can be picked up within 7 opening days. When this period has expired the books will be cleared away.
- Reading room requests and non-book materials from TU holdings as well as interlibrary loan materials which are 'in libray use' only can be collected at the information desk on the third floor.
- Interlibrary loan materials which can be checked out have to be collected and checked out at the circulation desk.
- If you cannot find a requested item on the shelf there will be a ‚dummy case‘ which informs you about the status of your request.
- If you have further questions please contact our staff at the circulation desk.
Zusatzinformationen / Extras
Quick Info: Services and Fees (PDF, 764 KB)
Rare Books / Old Prints
Specific Terms for Rare Books / Old Prints (in German)