Inhalt des Dokuments
Summer Semester 2020: Information for TU Berlin Students
Please refer to our FAQs for current information
Accessing Library Resources and Free Educational Resources
- All TU Berlin resources (e-books, electronic articles, journals and books) can be found on the Primo Knowledge Portal. Our new filter “Media type” allows you to quickly filter for electronic resources. TU Berlin students can access media licensed by TU Berlin from home via VPN or Shibboleth.
- We have compiled a separate list of free electronic resources (e-books and e-journals) that are temporarily available during the coronavirus pandemic.
- You can search for articles, conference papers and standards in databases even if they are not available in the library’s stock. Available databases can be found in the Database Information System (DBIS).
- Free digital teaching and learning materials covering a wide range of subjects can help you to prepare for exams or advance your knowledge.
Ordering and Borrowing Literature
- Since 04.05.2020 we offer a restricted borrowing service. To borrow library resources, you must first order them via the Primo Knowledge Portal.
- Journal articles and partial copies from books that are only available in print from the library can now be sent to you as a PDF file by requesting a scan job.
- Interlibrary loan requests are free of charge for students until 30.9.2020.
- The Express Delivery service allows you to order copies of journal articles and book chapters.
- In justified exceptional cases (e.g. thesis) it is possible to use reference collections in the library.
- For purchase requests please fill in our form.
Getting to know the Library
We can help you to find your way around the library and communicate with our team online:
- All library courses are held online.
- Participate in our Coffee Lectures at home and make use of our eTutorials.
- Appointements for individual consultations will continue online or by telephone.
- Please feel free to contact us via email: kurse(at)ub.tu-berlin.de.
We are available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.