Inhalt des Dokuments
Consultations, Workshops, Materials
The University Library advises TU members about open access options, publication strategies, and legal and financial considerations.
In particular, we can advise you regarding:
- Your publishing agreements
- Options for publishing open access
- Your right to self-archive
- Financing of open access publication fees
- Creative Commons licenses
- Boosting the visibility of your academic achievements (ORCID)
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a personal consultation. On request, we can also hold a consultation in your office.
We are happy to give a presentation on open access to your working group or your chair. The central themes are the role of copyright in academic publishing and authors' rights, Gold Open Access (open access publishing), Green Open Access (self-archiving) and Creative Commons licenses.
Posters, flyers, and other materials on many aspects of Open Access publishing at TU Berlin are offered for download and re-use.