Inhalt des Dokuments
TU staff and TU students may request book chapters and articles from journal holdings of the Central Library (without UdK holdings), the Architecture and Art Studies Department Library, the Physics Department Library, the Mathematics Library and the Economics and Management Library (DBWM) via our electronic delivery service. The desired articles are scanned and made accessible for download for 14 days.
Due to the unchanged high number of orders, we kindly ask you to place only up to 10 orders per day.
Conditions and Charges
- for TU staff: free of charge
- for TU students: currently free of charge
- File is available on an FTP server 14 days for download.
- Important: The download link you receive by e-mail, so you have to enter your e-mail address into your library account. On "My Account" you can check this entry if necessary.
How Does it Work?
1. Please sign in into your account in the Primo Knowledge Portal.TU staff: log in with their staff ID number and their password: First letter of the surname (as capital letter) plus date of birth (in the form: DDMMYYY) plus #Example: Eva Mustermann M110891# TU students: log in with their tubIT-account
For journal articles
2. Then search for the journal title.
3. In the Locations tab click on "Scanauftrag für TU-Angehörige"
4. Then the order form for the article will open up.
For book chapters
2. Search for the desired book title.
3. Click on "Order copy" under "Get it"
4. The order form opens. Please fill out the fields.
Tip: Tables of contents are available for many titles.
5. According to copyright regulations, the scope of the scans must not exceed 15% of the volume. The successive ordering of individual parts of a complete work is also not permitted.
Zusatzinformationen / Extras
Tel.: 030 314-76140