Inhalt des Dokuments
Requesting, Reserving and Collecting Items
- Items from the closed stacks ('Magazin') can be ordered via . Please note: In Primo these items are marked as 'TU Zentralbibliothek Magazin - bitte bestellen'.
- As soon as an requested item is available in the self-service collection area, you will receive an e-mail notification with all the necessary information on the collection modalities. Pickup is only possible after you have received this notification.
- Requests from the closed stacks can be picked up within 5 opening days at the Self-service collection area.
- You can reserve books which are on loan via the Primo Knowledge Portal.
- As soon as an reserved item is available in the self-service collection area, you will receive an e-mail notification with all the necessary information on the collection modalities. Pickup is only possible after you have received this notification.
- Reserved items can be picked up within 5 opening days.
Collecting Items / Self-service collection area
- Reserved items which are ready for loan and items requested from the Closed Stacks can be collected at the Self-service collection area in the Circulation Department.
- You will find your requests arranged on the shelf by the first two letters of your last name and the last four digits of your library card number.
Request for: Shelved under: Michael Tester,
library card number 169090123450
- You can immediately check out (requested) items using the self-issue machines.
- Requests from the closed stacks and reserved items can be picked up within 5 opening days. When this period has expired the books will be cleared away.
- Reading room requests and non-book materials from TU holdings as well as interlibrary loan materials which are 'in libray use' only can be collected at the information desk on the third floor.
- Interlibrary loan materials which can be checked out have to be collected and checked out at the circulation desk.
- If you cannot find a requested item on the shelf there will be a ‚dummy case‘ which informs you about the status of your request.
- If you have further questions please contact our staff at the circulation desk.